Debt Recovery Tribunal's Legal Advice

Digital Business Card
Dear Sir/Mam, This is Amar Rajan from The Gray Cyber Pvt. Ltd. Software Company. We are Design a Digital Business Visiting card and in this Digital Business Card all the links are clickable for example when someone click on whatsapp icon its automatically send a message to your number, when click on call its automatically dial Your number, when click on any social media icon its redirect to your social media profile. Its Just @99 Rs If anyone interested in this type of Digital Business Card please Contact to me +91 - 9919343999 With this Digital Business Card we are also provide a professional email and sms template and also provide the live training to how to share your Digital Business Card on every social media. For more details type a Hello message on my whatsapp Number or Make a phone call +91 - 9919343999 Email - Website –
Considering Selling your HVAC Business?
Are you looking to sell your HVAC business? Now is the time! We have buyers available right now looking to purchase a business like yours. Now is the time to buy with uncertainty on the future so high and with investor still having some money to invest. Let us go to work for you today - we have buyers ready to make you an offer today. Our buyers are specifically looking for HVAC companies. If you are an HVAC company, we can sell your business no matter what state you are in - however, if you are any other type of business, then we can only sell your business if you are located in Illinois. Email us today to connect at:
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.