Commercial Law's Legal Advice

What to do when tenant does not pay the rent or denies to vacate the premises
My tenant is not paying the rent, also didn't vacate the house when asked to do so. Plz guide me through this and the steps I can take.
How to terminate a rent agreement
I want to terminate the rent agreement as I am not satisfied by the house.
What are the valid grounds for eviction and what is the procedure of eviction of tenant?
What are the valid grounds for eviction and what is the procedure of eviction of tenant?
Please, pay attantion
Let your bitcoins brings you +10% per 2 days. Get paid automatically and earn again! Try one click registration and getting asset Powered by Mutual assistance Algorithm and Blockchain. Warranty!
MAP Enterprises Established in 2018 With the Directors +15 Years’ Experience In Connecting Buyers And Suppliers, The Core Team Working As: Management Consultants, Big Brands Market Establishment & Bulk Suppliers Understands The Importance Of Trust In Online Sourcing. Thus By Keeping Online Sourcing Requirements Of Seller & Suppliers In Mind, A Unique B2B Web Portal Has Been Developed To Serve The Business Community With The Benefits of Business Website, Branding, Online Promotions, Business Buyer Inquiries and more..Web Link Sample: . Visit & Feel Free to Contact. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Did you invest in Canadian Cannabis?
Global Cannabis Application Corporation US OTC: “FAUPF” Canadian CSE symbol: “APP” Frankfurt: “2FA” Highlights: (Buy Recommendation Reasons) -Up 17.25% from close on Friday, possibilities to rally -Winner of the Cannabiz AI Technology award in Malta 2019 -Integrating high level monitoring and medical instruments into the technology for efficacy -Landmark Joint Venture in Israel for cultivation of Cannabis -Shay Meir leading grow operations -Partnerships in Europe for distribution -Patentable tech Please contact for more information.
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?