Trademark's Legal Advice

Can a woman living in live-in-relationship claim maintenance?
Can a woman living in live-in-relationship claim maintenance? And if yes then where can it's proceedings be filed?
Which law protects elderly people?
I am an senior citizen, my son has denied from taking care of me. Can I take any legal action againest him to take care of me ?
The blockchain system automatically credits up to 11 bitcoins every 2 days to each participant of our project.
The most famous crypto project 2019-2020 makes it possible to receive + 10% every 2 days to your balance on a crypto wallet. How does it work and how to get bitcoins in your personal account? 1. Get a bitcoin wallet on any proven service. We recommend: or (If you already have a Bitcoin wallet, you can use it to participate in the project) 2. Fill out the registration form in the project. a) Enter the address of the Bitcoin wallet (the one to which payments from the project will come) b) Indicate the correct e-mail address for communication. 3. Read the FAQ section and get rich along with other project participants. For convenience and profit calculation, the site has a profitability calculator!!! Registration here :               Get + 10% every 2 days to your personal Bitcoin wallet in addition to your balance. For inviting newcomers, you will get referral bonuses. There is a 3-level referral program we provide: 5% for the referral of the first level (direct registration) 3% for the referral of the second level 1% for the referral of the third level   Register your personal Bitcoin wallet in the global blockchain project and check the balance every day. Enjoy the increase in the balance of your PERSONAL Bitcoin wallet. Registration here :     These countries are already with us:  Peru, Romania,  Brasil, Paraguay, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Chili, China, Bolivia, India, Ukraine, Colombia, UK, USA, RSA, Nigeria, Finland, Canada, Sweeden, Mexica, Italy, Portugal, France, Malasiya, Turke, Oman, Belarus, San Marino, Albania, Greece.     BEST INVEST The minimum investment amount is 0.0025 B T C. The maximum investment amount is 10 B T C.   The investment period is 2 days. Minimum profit is 10%     For example, invest 0.1 bitcoins today, in 2 days you will receive 0.11 bitcoins in your personal bitcoin wallet. Re-investment is available.    Registration here : There are no restrictions - your bitcoins in your personal bitcoin wallet are available for use 24 hours a day!
Help the youths overcome Corona lock-down
COVID-19 outbreak: airplanes grounded, borders closed, businesses shut, citizens quarantined, political power seized, democracy undermined. All this, if it is not stopped shortly, can lead to chaos and unrests. Currently http://ST-lF.NET focus on raising awareness of the social impact that radically politicized approach to handling CoronaVirus Pandemic will have on the younger generations. Your support is needed to reduce the destructive impact the lock-down brings to bear on the younger generation. Every 1$ makes a difference. Please, take a moment to watch our presentation video and review our campaigns http://ST-lF.NET
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.