Bounced Cheque's Legal Advice

Help Brazil - Your company can do the difference to us!
Qoteqote will be the First Income Distribution Social Media You can contribute buying our Criptocurrency QOTE to develop the platform that will change many lives. go to : Spread this initiative to go to everybody! Thanks a lot Qoteqote team
Protecting Your Income
Good Day to you • Protecting Your Income as a Business or as an Individual is Vital • Diversify • Earn a Passive Income • Please allow me to share an Exciting Opportunity • Earn from the Fastest Growing Industry in our world right now • An Integrity based 21-Year-Old International Company • Obligation Free Invitation • Please visit
NEW: Get 90+/100 Google Speed Score
Hi! Tired of investing in without any outcome in ranks results ?? You will never rank high while having a slow website, no matter how many agencies you hire to SEO your site. Let us make your website score between 90 to 100/100 in google developer speed score and see how your website ranks will increase instantly. This service is guaranteed For more information, check our service here thank you Peter Goodman Speed SEO Digital
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.