Cyber Law's Legal Advice

How do I know whether a trademark is already registred or not
I want to start a business and would like to know whether the related trademark is already registered or not.
What is the procedure to register a trademark
What is the procedure to register a trademark in India and what should the application contain.
Important notice about COVID -19
Hi, Hope you are safe in this pandemic. As we all know there is no cure of COVID19 in the market. The only cure is protection. We have range of hand sanitizer and masks. Please visit our website and check out our COVID essential product range. We are running great discounts on COVID essential product range. We ship all our products from the USA. Regards, Team Vesalius health +1 317-288-9445
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.