It Law's Legal Advice

Behold is an importantgift for win.
Look at an amazing cash prize for winning.
Facing issue with IT Services?
Hello, Facing issue in IT? JIL, an IT services company providing innovative & cost-effective Business Solutions, offering its high-quality commercially viable services in a number of service areas: #1 Mail Server Solutions like GSuite, Zimbra many more #2 SSL Solutions #3 Email Creative/ Brochure Designing #4 Customized Software Development like Lead Management, Quotation Management #5 Digital Marketing / Social Media Post Designs #6 Cloud Hosting #7 Cloud Security Solutions for Web Applications like WordPress, Magento #8 E-Commerce Solutions #9 Web Design / Development We would be happy to provide you with references, work done by us, who could prove JIL reliability, professionalism & quality of work. Can we have the name of the concerned person in your organization so that I can have a talk with him. It will be beneficial for both of us if we both become no obligation partners where you refer us to your friends/ know persons who are looking for IT Solutions Looking forward to establish mutually beneficial cooperation with your organisation. Assuring you our best services at all times Thanking you for your valuable time. Regards JIL Team Profile: +91 9810143160
You can broadcast a 1 hour show weekly on national KU band Satellite and Internet stream, for $200 per month. Put commercials for your product or service on the program, and that program can be linked to be heard on your website! Streaming media is everywhere, and you can draw traffic to your website with alternative radio. Get more info by calling 541/899/1177.
How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?