PRE-REGISTRTION - Healthcare and Pharma Show, Malaysia

Dated: 2020-01-24 07:02:29

Hello, 23rd South East Asian Healthcare Show. 22 - 24 April 2020 - Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre KLCC in April will be where you'll have the opportunity to secure new business opportunities. SEACare for short covers the entire profile for the medical-healthcare industries. Meet exhibitors from the European Union, China, Taiwan, S Korea, Americas and of course Malaysia. Make use of the VISITOR PRE-REGISTRTION: And make plans for securing new products for your own markets. You can even meet Malaysian and Singaporean Manufacturers, who are not exhibitors - simply by preregistering and making known your interest. There'll be a online facility / Meeting Areas. It is free of charge. Visas? No Problem. Just pre-reg. to visit and then use the INVITION LETTER: We look forward to making you welcome. The Visitor Team

Answers by Lawyers

How to file for contested divorce?
My husband cheated on me several times , registering on matrimony profile and contacting girls as if he is not married. When i found out his wrong doings he says he will divorce me.I am not willing to give consent. Can divorce be obtained without mutual consent.? How long will it take?
Wife's right on ancestral property which is now on in laws name
Hi .. Please provide infor if wife have rights on husbands ancestral property as they married with dowry intentions n when they failed now they want to gI've divorce. Please tell me what rights I have?do I have rights on ancestral property as what if it is now on d name of in laws coz they have well planned n kept nothing on my husbands name n have kept it on their name or my husbands sisters name.
My neighbour locks the door, which is the only way I can enter my house.
My house is located behind another house. There is only one way to enter my house and that is through a narrow alley. there is a get at the start of the alley. neighbor locks the door at 11 pm. What legal action should/can I take.
What to do when Police refuses to register your FIR?
Police has refused to register my FIR. I have approached the higher authorities of police, but no action is taken. Plz advise.
What are the factors to be considered before giving the custody and are the Hindu Laws different from Muslim Laws in case of child custody?


The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyerserser of your choice to address your query in detail.